Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 07 at the Farrells




Once again we all gathered at the homestead for another wonderful Christmas.....we enjoyed all the family & friends and the chaos ...sometimes I think this family thrives on it...we missed Cullen and Sam and the kids but enjoyed them yesterday when they stopped over to see Grandma. Grandma is moving a little slower these days but we are thankful she is still here with us. We are blessed being in a family this big......and it keeps growing....we had Luke walking around with the duster stick...dusting everything in his path....Breanna was sticking close to her Mom and playing with her dolls. Bryan was everywhere...unwrapping presents that Jim & Renee brought him and Finnegan was not letting Tara out of his sight.....we had a visit from Santa (Sean played it this year) and we aren't quite sure whether Finn recognized Santa, but he didn't want anything to do with Santa, that is until Tara sat on Santa's lap with Finn.....(I think Santa really enjoyed that) but Finn had this look on his face as to why was Mommy kissing Santa Claus....all in all it was a beautiful day.... that is until I stepped in dog poop, which was on my list to clean up that I never got to......oh well....I cleaned them off and put them in my suitcase, because I'm heading to Missouri tomorrow at 12:00 and I'm hoping I got everything out of my purse that is lethal (LOL)....well Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.....

No comments: